TERMS & CONDITIONS
Website Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to our website. These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") govern your use of our website located at https://www.alfaberry.com.au ("Website") and form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Site and us, Alfaberry Group Pty Ltd ACN 613 507 010 trading as Alfaberry ("Alfaberry, we, and us").
- This Site is intended for use by users aged 18 and over.
- We may change all or part of the Terms at any time. If we do, the new Terms will be posted on the Site. Your subsequent or continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
- These Terms were last updated in September 2016.
Ownership of Website and Content
- Alfaberry owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website.
- The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by Alfaberry. No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written consent of Alfaberry or of the relevant trade mark owner.Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Security and access
- You use the website at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Alfaberry excludes all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- Alfaberry cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any website linked to it) is free of viruses, malware or other spyware. You agree that you assume all risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
- Alfaberry cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
Third Party Content
- This website may from time to time contain information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Alfaberry provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website. If you use another website by clicking on a hyperlink from our site, you do so at your own risk.
- Alfaberry makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. Alfaberry will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- Alfaberry operates this website from its offices within Australia. The laws of the State of New South Wales govern these Terms and the Purchase Terms below, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. You agree to be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws if you access this website outside Australia.
Product Purchase Terms and Return Policy
- In addition to the Terms, these terms and conditions ("the Product Purchase Terms") set out the additional terms and conditions under which you may purchase from Alfaberry products appearing on this website. By going through the process of signing up to become a customer and/or purchasing products from this website, an agreement exists between you and Alfaberry once Alfaberry accepts an online order. Each online order which is accepted is a separate agreement.
- You place an order with Alfaberry by selecting products and pressing the "check out" button on the checkout page. Alfaberry reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order.
- Orders are deemed received by Alfaberry at the time of successful transmission of the order, you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Orders are deemed accepted by Alfaberry upon Alfaberry acknowledging such order by confirmation email.
Pre-ordering allows you to secure an item in advance, making sure you don't miss out. Pre-ordered styles will ship on or before the date indicated. However delays can occur and in this instance we will email you and let you know of any delay.
Once you place your order, your payment will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent to you. As soon as your order has been despatched, you will receive notification of shipping details.
- If you have any more questions concerning pre-orders or would like to check on your order, please email us at email@example.com
- Alfaberry uses its best endeavours to ensure products displayed for sale on our website and ordered are available for delivery. If a a product is unavailable, we will usually notify you prior to you completing your order. However, you acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and Alfaberry may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where Alfaberry establishes that it is actually unavailable for delivery. In such cases Alfaberry will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product.
- Sometimes we will display products that are available for pre-order. This means that we do not currently have the product in stock, however we have ordered it and expect it to arrive within the time frame indicated on the product description. If you purchase a product on pre-order, it will be delivered to you as soon as it is received.
- You must pay for your products purchased on this website at the time of placing an order. To pay for products, you will be transferred to an external site operated by PayPal and Apple Pay.
- You agree that PayPal and Apple Pay is responsible for processing and the security of your payment, and you hereby release Alfaberry from any liability in relation to such payment. Please refer to Paypal and Apple Pay’s Terms for conditions applying to payment processing services.
Variation of Products and Price
- We may vary the prices for goods and/or services on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until such time as you have paid for the products in full.
- Return claims (including for replacement products, refunds or credits) are detailed in Alfaberry's Returns Policy. The Returns Policy is expressly incorporated in these Product Purchase Terms. Please refer to this policy to determine your entitlement to a return, and the process that you need to follow.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. Accordingly, our return policy is in addition to the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
- We get that everyone is entitled to change their mind. If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Alfaberry will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce your proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including, where applicable , instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unused and in its original condition; and
- With tags intact.
- If these requirements are not satisfied Alfaberry reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on change of mind returns.
- Alfaberry will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match our description; and
- You can present adequate proof of purchase.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Please note:
- Your original receipt emailed to you at the time of purchase is the best form of proof of purchase;
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method;
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Anyone repeatedly trying to do this, will get spotted, and a dim view will be taken, probably resulting in us parting company.
How to return a product
- Please email: email@example.com to let us know that you will be returning a purchase. We will then provide an approval email and a return address. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email send you a confirmation that your refund has been processed to your original method of payment. This takes some time depending on your bank.
- Where you prefer an exchange voucher, or where a purchase is not eligible for a refund, we will issue you with an exchange voucher. This can be redeemed within 90 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Sale items may or may not be returned, depending on the terms and conditions of the particular sale. Please refer to the relevant sale’s terms and conditions.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you details on how to return it.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Shipping of returns
- To return your product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return address.
- Return the product to the address we specify together with proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot and do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.